First Date Ice Skating First Date Ice Skating?

First date ice skating? - first date ice skating

My friends and I all went to the girls, as we shall go to the questions of the ice. One of my friends did not skate well, while I run and another friend skating very well, because we're both hockey players. We all decided to go isalways joy for us, why not invite our love? Well, we do not know if you're skating at all. What should I do? Where we are going to change because it not asked, or was just hope, like ice skating?

5 comments:

fuzzy_bu... said...

I ask them whether they like or can skate, and even if they can, but I think Fun b, we can invite cuz u help the body and are very close ur b! :)

manhatta... said...

Fun!
the hot chocolate afterwards.

Whoever i am said...

I prefer to go to the movies, because you know everyone will love.

Shelby said...

One thing you can do is say, "Hey me and my friends skating in ____. You think I would go with me?" And if she says something like, oh, I'm not a great skater, turned out to be much fun. And if you is not because it is a good skater, you can help us by his hand and beautiful things. If you love ice skating, then you have no problem!

Bugaboo said...

best for you if they do not skate, can help. And that's nice, I want you, as a date

Post a Comment