My Dog Has Yeast Infection Dog Has Yeast Infection On Skin But Medicine Isn't Working From Vet? Any Suggestions?

Dog has yeast infection on skin but medicine isn't working from vet? Any suggestions? - my dog has yeast infection

My dog broke his leg somehow 2 weeks and must have a splint on his leg. After a week, it is wrapped up, I noticed a bad smell, so I took her to the vet and said it was a yeast infection. When she broke her leg, was in the "healing" and no open wounds or even a scratch. Anyway, I do not know how he ends up with large bleeding sores from a yeast infection ?.... It reeked of rotting flesh ... awful! He put on cream and it gets worse. So bad that I vomited almost smell and how it looks. She said: "Keep it dry. My question is: Can I use something else, preferably more, of course, do not function to help with animal care medicines and was arrested after a week and get to 10X worse. HE also has a yeast infection in one ear, I had to deal with mixed alcohol / vinegar, but I think it would be difficult to burn when I put in his leg. I have another yeast infection cream on my baby, I wonder whether you could use that a dog? A little to the left .... does it hurt? hmmm?

0 comments:

Post a Comment